This was Lauren's Golden Birthday: She was 22 on the 22nd! She chose to have John's homemade pizza (thanks to a family recipe used by Grandma Pat) at home, and DQ ice cream cake for her birthday treat.
 |
| Lauren and boyfriend Ryan |
 |
| John, Bridger, Jake, Brittney, and Porter |
 |
| Grandma Pat |
 |
| Lauren and Ryan |
 |
| Happy 22nd, Lauren! |
 |
| Jake, Brittney, and Porter |
 |
| Lauren and Ryan |
 |
| Jake, Porter, and Brittney |
 |
| Lauren and Ryan |
 |
| Laruren and Ryan |
 |
| Brittney and Porter |
 |
| Brittney and Porter |
 |
| Happy Birthday, Lauren |
 |
| The plates and napkins |
 |
| The "You are special today" traditional birthday plate. |
 |
| Pat, Lauren, and John...time to blow out the candles |
 |
| Pat and Lauren |
 |
| Pat and Lauren. She blew out (both) the candles...awww, no boyfriends! |
 |
| Brittney and Porter |
 |
| Brittney and Porter |
 |
| Bridger and Jake |
 |
| Bridger, Jake, and Ryan |
 |
| Johnny, Brittney, and Porter |
 |
| Rabbit: Can I have some? I'm waiting politely! |
2 comments:
I don't know if anyone realized this, but my name is spelled wrong multiple times in this blog! Also, we can call Ryan my boyfriend instead of my friend lol
Lauren, I found two misspellings of your name in photo captions, and I edited "boy" in front of friend. Anything else?
Post a Comment