Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Momma...back in January

Well I should've posted this a long time ago, but I didn't. So John managed to get tickets to the Coyotes game right on Mom's birthday because that's exactly what she wanted to do, definitely not because he temporarily forgot that the 28th was her birthday when he was getting the tickets....

Anyways, it was a lot of fun. Jake, Bridger and I got to tag along while Lauren happily stayed home and babysat Porter. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of Bridger because he was sitting a few rows in front of us, so if you wouldn't mind, please use your imaginations to put him in the pics with us. Thanks.
Birthday Girl and Johnny

Jake and Brittney
The four of us, courtesy of the roaming Coyotes photographer
(yes my mom did pay for this picture...thanks for your sweet smile Jake)

Coyotes won in a shoot out! Exciting and fun game!

We celebrated for real at The Melting Pot later that week....yummy! I will try to get some pics from my mom's camera to post.

1 comment:

Karen said...

And let's DON'T forget the special birthday treat Karen got at the game: TEPPO NUMMINEN was there and in all his big-screen glory! That was my birthday surprise!